40 Questions - Meme for Shippers
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
Q:all the angst seems reserved for Steve or Bucky, but where's the super angsty Sam-pov fic about how Steve keeps reminding him of Riley and he's kind of messed up about it despite his outward normalcy about everything. and when Sam catches Steve when he's falling/seeing him wake up in the hospital it's like Sam finally gets the resolution of saving his partner. SamSteve is so explicit in this movie I can't believe
That scene where Sam, looking miserable, tells Steve he’s grounded must have been awful for him. With Riley, he felt helpless and useless, like he was “up there just to watch”. With Steve, he was down there just to watch.
Riley fell, Steve fell. But with Steve, Sam would’ve been on the ground looking for him, because like hell is the losing another partner. And then he didn’t even go home and get washed up. He just allowed himself to be patched up and then sat himself down next to Steve, after putting on some music for them.
Like, Steve’s woken up in this setting before, all alone. And Sam’s been in this sort of setting but last time, his partner didn’t wake up. And now they’re both okay and there for each other and can you imagine how much that means to them. Steve waking up with their dumb inside joke and Sam being there for him in that chair for who knows how long.
It’s like Riley had a hand in their meeting and wow, I still can’t believe how real the samsteve was. “Similar life experience”, wow.
I don’t get these posts that go like “part of me wants to be a hot girl at the bar and the other part of me wants to read and sip tea in a bookstore”
like you can wear red lipstick and a leather jacket and sip tea and dance in the rain and go to the gym and curl up in bed and get turnt the fuck up and go to church
you can literally have it all sis
the world is yours